Your primary role:
OMS is a way of working, created by DHL. It's a combination of Lean, Six Sigma, 5S and Continuous Improvement.You will support the implementation of the Operations Management System on site and ensure sustainability. This includes the development and coaching of the site leadership team (supervisors and coordinators) and the tracking of the OMS achievements.
Drive the implementation of the 4 OMS principles & elements
-Engage site leaders in OMS by assisting the OMS Advisor in training them on OMS Foundation.
-Ensure alignment of
site leadership team and clear understanding of OMS as an operating
-Drive OMS standardization on the site and contribute with new ideas / opportunities.
-Support the Site
Management Team to establish and maintain an Organization that
-Support the implementation and maintenance of Performance Management
implementation and maintenance of the Job Standardization
-Support Continuous Improvement
Maintenance of OMS
-Key expert on-site for embedding discipline in execution of all OMS routines in Operations
-Improve model accuracy and daily system maintenance
Finance and Projects
-Report the Financial Benefits of OMS
-Manage OMS Coverage and speed up implementation at the site
-Track and manage OMS culture dashboard, providing visibility to site manager, site leaders,…
- Experience in Performance Management, productivity and continuous improvement methodologies are highly desirable
- Experience to collaborate with operation managers across all levels within a country is needed
- You enjoy taking initiatives but understand that the role is an integrated team role
- You have the ability to influence without formal authority
- You are dynamic and goal orientated; enabling site teams to work accordingly to the plan