DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) manages the flow of goods and information across a customer's global supply chain utilizing air/ocean/ground transportation, customs brokerage services, and dedicated warehousing/distribution centers. We are part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world's leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries. Visit our general website at 
StarBroker is the in-house carrier of DHL Global Forwarding. On behalf of our network we contract airfreight capacity on strategic lanes around the world and more particular from Europe. We use part- or full charters as well as scheduled airlines. We contract in excess of 2000 trucks per month mostly operating between European airports. Our European Capacity Planning team is located in Brussels at Brucargo.
You are responsible for planning the bookings for cargo, for making the volume calculations and for drawing up the quotations.
Your tasks include:
• Daily coordination and optimization of BRU HUB airfreight Capacity
• Propose volume steering / Changes when trends occur
• Review leftbehinds / Action plan in communication with Customer Service
• Timely response of bookings & requests from both customers and suppliers
• Country & Customer allocations adherence, adherence to supplier/tradelane rules
• Timely increases / cancellations and reductions / returns of Capacity
• Irregularity Report follow up (Planning items)
• Timely handover of instructions to Operations / Warehouse / Handlers and Road.
• Profound airfreight forwarding knowledge
• Airfreight consolidation (ULD / flight level) expertise
• Good communication skills
• Good operational and analytical skills
• Financially & service driven.
• Constantly trying to meet customer expectations
• Airfreight Security awareness
• Basic DGR/ADR awareness
• Basic Customs formalities awareness
• Languages: English
You are member of a small, young and dynamic team. We offer you a competitive salary and several extra benefits. Various training programs and daily contact with the world help you develop your skills.