Business Process Optimization Expert (BPO EXPERT)
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That's why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent across the globe. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the world's largest leaders in logistics and supply chain solutions.
DHL is hiring a BPO Expert to join its team in Belgium, providing support to Europe (BE / FR). In its essential role, the BPO Expert leads, executes and supports projects and initiatives in Europe (BE / FR) the GBS team w.r.t. HR services. The BPO Expert identifies and manage improvement, transformation and digitalization projects for HRS Europe (BE / FR).
- Act as change agent for the Europe team (BE / FR), identifying improvement opportunities and driving change from within
- Drive process automation and digitalization projects to bring efficiency within existing processes, but also enhance the user experience of HR processes and products
- Support the creation of business case analysis for identified improvement opportunities
- Prepare widely independent proposals for decisions and solutions for harmonization, digitization and automation of processes and products for coordination with the decision-makers
- Manage and drive the assigned projects and initiatives within time & budget achieving target scenarios and end products as specified in each Project Business Case and/or Project Initiation
- Document, manage and drive the assigned projects under observance of Project Management standards (i.e. PRINCE, PMI, Scrum, First Choice / SixSigma, Design Thinking)
- Act as an internal consultant to projects from their initiation until their completion
- Ensure proper communication of projects status and risks/opportunities as well as changed project scopes
- Support business development efforts from proposal creation to implementation
- Support GBS Net Promotor Approach and regular preparation of report and planning documents for HRS Europe (BE/ FR)
- Managing the landscape of the ticketing tool and all its requirements regionally
- Able to relate to cross-cultural processes and country sensitivities
Mandatory qualifications and experience
- Licensee degree in Business Administration, Computer Science / IT, Industrial Engineering or related disciplines
- 2 - 3 year business experience
- At least 2 years of experience of (IT-) project management experience
- Experience with Agile processes, like SCRUM, Design Thinking etc. but also improvement processes, like First Choice / SixSigma is preferable
- Knowledge of HR processes and Shared Service Center environments is preferable
- Experience in driving digitalization and automation of projects is very beneficial
- Comprehensive understanding of systems design, information technology, enterprise architecture and information integration
- Experience of data modelling for BI reporting and APIs is beneficial
- English, Dutch and French language skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work independently and drive controlling priorities forward without continuous involvement of supervisor
- Business user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Microsoft Projects, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, etc.)
Additional desirable qualifications and experience
- Project management certification (PMP, PRINCE, SCRUM or equivalent)
- Proficient knowledge and exposure to Ticketing tools and HR systems (GSN, ADP, etc)
- SixSigma Certification, Green Belt Level / Advisor First Choice
- Design Thinking
- UX/UI design
- RPA (e.g. UiPath)
DPDHL offers excellent opportunities of professional growth, with attractive benefits package and competitive salary conditions.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now with a CV and Cover Letter!
We look forward to receiving your application!